Friday, March 14, 2014

Zindagi or Life

What is Zindagi ?
Zindagi is Hindi for life.
This one work some philosophers or wannabes can write an essay to a book.

Well I wanted the url to be  :
zindagislife.blogspot.com but it happens to be taken.

This reminded me of my friend in Toronto trying hard to register a company name but most of it is taken and he is seeing patent and etc. Lawyers.

Zindagi or life is not a bed of roses and I had to learn the hard way.

Pls encourage me with comments to write though Iam not a writer/autor but with
High tech evetybody is a author and film maker.

When we solve zindagi ,s problems we know the true meaning of life and know what the proverb :"Life is not a bed of roses" means.

There is a difference between a writer and a person who has actually experienced what he/she is writing about.

Attaching a picture of Faluda if you guys do not know what it is.
It is a Bengali version of Ice Cream.

1 comment: